Job household : Earnings
Essential location : Montreal
Language requirement of the place : Bilingual (French/English)
Hiring standing : Everlasting, Full time
Working at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, our mission is to create content material that informs, entertains and unites Canadians throughout a number of platforms. Our successes and achievements are primarily based on the values to which we adhere: creativity, integrity, inclusion and relevance.
Do you assume you’ve got the flexibility and the motivation to evolve in a effervescent and continually altering surroundings? Whether or not working in entrance of the digicam, on the mic, on-line or behind the scenes, you would be a part of a workforce that succeeds in making connections and presenting subjects that excite Canadian audiences.
Answerable for growing and coordinating initiatives of the Enterprise Communications Division at Groupe Revenu in order that they meet the wants of candidates and be sure that they’re executed in accordance with requirements, insurance policies, approved budgets and deadlines .
Essential duties :
- Analyze requests from the Media Options workforce to find out particular wants and necessities for advertising instruments, each linear and digital;
- In collaboration with the B2B Advertising and marketing and Communications Supervisor, establish strategic advertising alternatives that add worth to the corporate and obtain enterprise goals;
- Lead the event and execution of all gross sales and advertising instruments together with displays, case research, emailings, programming schedules, promotional movies, and so on.
- Write briefs and work with inside groups and exterior companions to develop the mandatory instruments;
- Present content material concepts and help in writing texts;
- Work with different analysts to take care of and replace the Media Options web site;
- Analysis info relating to client traits, media panorama innovation and new initiatives;
- Develop new concepts and initiatives that enhance the efficiency of gross sales and advertising groups by staying updated on traits in digital and rising media channels and associated applied sciences;
- Liaise with all workforce members and people of associated groups to get common updates on the standing of initiatives;
- Help the execution of occasions for all CBC & Radio-Canada Media Options initiatives, together with inside and exterior occasions as wanted.
- School diploma in communications or a associated subject;
- Two (2) years of trade expertise, performing related duties.
- Wonderful verbal and written communication abilities;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required;
- Skill to work successfully beneath strain;
- Group and construction;
- Group spirit;
- Proactivity and want to take up challenges;
- Mastery of the MS Workplace suite (Phrase, PowerPoint and Excel) in addition to the Google suite (Docs, Slides and Sheets);
- Involved about acquiring outcomes, exhibiting vitality and a want to succeed, respecting commitments;
- Data of the values and practices that make buyer wants and satisfaction a major consideration in all enterprise selections, and the flexibility to leverage this info to create personalized options;
- Answer orientation;
- Rigor and a spotlight to element within the execution of the work in generally tight deadlines.
In case your software is profitable, you may be topic to:
- Sensible check associated to the place;
In case you are on this place, click on on “Apply on-line”. We thanks in your curiosity, nonetheless, solely these chosen for an interview might be contacted.
CBC/Radio-Canada is dedicated to being a pacesetter in representing Canadian range. Why this dedication? To have the ability to create and inform unifying tales, we should depend on a workforce that displays the picture of Canadian society in fixed evolution. Because of this, as an employer, we worth equal alternative and foster an inclusive office, the place our particular person variations will not be solely acknowledged and valued, however are additionally mirrored in all departments. that we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For extra info, go to the Variety and Inclusion part of our web site. For those who require lodging at this stage of recruitment, please tell us as quickly as potential by emailing [email protected]
We invite you to seek the advice of our Code of Conduct on our company web site. All members of our workforce are anticipated to abide by this code of conduct, as its software is a situation of employment. We additionally invite you to seek the advice of our coverage on conflicts of curiosity. For those who be part of our workforce, will probably be essential to inform us as quickly as potential of any state of affairs that would represent or be perceived as constituting a battle of curiosity, given your new duties.
We attempt to write down our postings as inclusively as potential. If, nonetheless, one of many two genders is used alone on this show, it designates individuals of any gender.
Mission Delegate Communication (Advertising and marketing and Gross sales) (French Companies) – MON07079
Work at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content material that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on a number of platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are pushed by embodying and upholding values, which embody creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you assume you’ve got the flexibility and drive to maintain up with this thrilling, ever-changing trade? Whether or not or not it’s in entrance of the digicam, on air, on-line or behind the scenes, you’d be becoming a member of a workforce that thrives on making connections and telling tales which might be essential to Canadians.
Develop and coordinate initiatives for the Enterprise Communications division within the Income Group to make sure that they meet requestor wants and adjust to requirements, insurance policies, accredited budgets and deadlines.
- Analyze Media Options workforce requests to find out exact advertising instruments wants and necessities for each linear and digital.
- In collaboration with the Supervisor, Advertising and marketing and B2B Communications, establish strategic advertising alternatives that add worth to the enterprise and obtain enterprise objectives.
- Lead the event and execution of all gross sales and advertising instruments, together with displays, e-blasts, case research, schedules, video sizzle reels, and so on.
- Write briefs and work with inside groups and exterior companions to develop all supplies.
- Present content material concepts and assist with copywriting.
- Work with different Analysts to take care of and replace Media Options web site.
- Analysis info relating to client and trade traits, innovation of the media panorama, particular initiatives, and new initiatives.
- Develop new concepts and initiatives that enhance the efficiency of the gross sales and advertising groups by staying present on traits throughout evolving digital/rising media channels and associated applied sciences.
- Liaise with all workforce members and different groups to acquire common updates on the undertaking’s standing.
- Help occasion execution for all CBC & Radio-Canada Media Options initiatives, together with inside and exterior occasions, as wanted.
- School diploma in Communications or in a associated subject
- Two (2) years of expertise within the trade, performing related duties
- Wonderful verbal and written communication abilities
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
- Skill to work successfully beneath strain
- Organized and structured
- workforce participant
- Proactive and keen to deal with challenges
- Proficiency in MS Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, and Excel) in addition to Google Suite (Docs, Slides and Sheets)
- Drive for outcomes, reveal vitality and a want to succeed, observe by means of on commitments
- Data of the values and practices that align buyer wants and satisfaction as a major consideration in all enterprise selections, and the flexibility to leverage that info to create personalized options
- Rigor and a spotlight to element within the execution of labor in generally tight deadlines
Chosen candidates might be examined as follows:
- Sensible check: position-related data
If this sounds fascinating, please click on on ”Apply on-line”. We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity, however solely candidates chosen for an interview might be contacted.
CBC/Radio-Canada is dedicated to being a pacesetter in reflecting our nation’s range. That is as a result of we are able to solely create and inform the tales that join Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing make-up of our nation. That is why we, as an employer, worth equal alternative and nurture an inclusive office the place our particular person variations will not be solely acknowledged and valued, but in addition lengthen to and pervade all of the providers we offer as Canada’s public broadcaster. For extra info, go to the Variety and Inclusion part of our web site. In case you have lodging wants at this stage of the recruitment course of, please inform us as quickly as potential by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
You might be invited to seek the advice of and familiarize your self with our Code of Conduct, which will be discovered on our company web site. All workers should adhere to the Code as a situation of employment. We additionally invite you to try our coverage on conflicts of curiosity. Within the occasion that you just turn into an worker, will probably be essential to tell us, as shortly as potential, of any state of affairs that, due to your hiring, constitutes or might seem to represent a battle of curiosity.